1. Type 1 diabetes could be tackled by a radical technique involving injecting insulin-producing cells into the eye. Read more [Daily Mail]
2. Diabetes Action Canada develops National Diabetes Repository to aid research. Read more [news-medical.net]
3. Could resetting our internal clocks help control diabetes? Read more [eurekalert.org]
4. Dad to run 40 miles a day for diabetes charity inspired by daughter’s battle. Read more [nottinghampost.com]
5. Shift workers at risk for heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes. Read more [medicalxpress.com]
6. New research looks at type 1 diabetes and changes in the environment. Read more [eurekalert.org]
GlucoRx Allpresan® foam creams repair and strengthen the damaged skin barrier thus protecting the skin against infections and ulcerations.
The foam based technology means it is quick to apply, non-greasy and unlike other creams can be applied between the toes.1,2,3.